- Software engineer at Improbable London, ex-ThoughtWorks.
MEng computer science graduate from The University of York.
- I most enjoy developing software for embedded systems, devops, and building anything that people actually need.
- I don’t have any strong preference for particular languages or frameworks.
- I have a strong preference for working closely with customers, business folks, and product owners.
I prefer working as part of a cross functional team, and taking a lean approach to development.
- I love coaching and teaching people coding skills, and often volunteer at events in order to do so. I’m open to new events and coaching opurtunities in and around London.